I really wish it wasn't me that you are referring to in your blog. What got into you to say something like that about me? Why would you judge me as one who is discriminating and shunning you from deep inside? You do not know how much I wish I could heartwarmingly say hello to you at class and acknowledge your presence. I wish so much to give you that sister hug and say "I have never forgotten my promises and will never stop caring". But reality has struck me that I should just let you lead your happy life. I braved my soft-heartedness and tears just so you can lead the life you want. I do not ask for anything in return but do you know how it hurts to hear you say that my absence would be much appreciated by you? Shouldn't you know I do not dispise you? Shouldn't you know what sort of person I am? I am sorry if my presence is such a sore eye to you but what do you want me to do? Ballet is equally my passion, you dance yours and I dance my. Why should you feel affected with my presence? Isn't my ignorance of you what you ask for? I have done it, I have braved it. What more do you want, seriously..