..Prologue..

ISABELLE
Loves the Arts
Thinker.
Child of God.

..Speech..

..Backstage..

Designer: me = )

 



Thursday, May 04, 2006


I sit, reflecting on the affairs of love I once experienced in my life. Now, quite a number of my friends are going through that young courting days. I don't know if I should be admiring them, or feeling lucky for myself. I just know love is in the air lately. Not so much for me though, even though I do think of you, the most unexpected and uncherished sort of infatuation. I wish I could breathe without the need to have you in my mind. Looks like you are helping me out here quite a bit so maybe I should thank you? I am trying hard to settle my emotions and feelings down before I embark on this new term at school and in my usual leisures.



Sometimes I wish I was like my mum, feelings grew numb to relationships and men. I want to be like that too, I don't wanna brood being alone without having the right to fall in love. Nonetheless, I enjoy listening and helping out my friends who have queries about relationship stuffs. So Sha, if you're reading this, just go for it ok? You have my blessings!



Lately, I've been wondering if I'm cut up for Ballet. I seem to face lots of problems at class such as inflexibility, sickerning sickled foot, wrong posture, no arm-legs coordinations..the list goes on. If Ballerinas are reading this, they are probably mocking me and saying I'm lousy. But I am thinking really hard and hoping within this few lessons, I will make up my mind whether or not to continue in this Arts. Well, at least my future part-time ambition as a violinist is still progressing steady. Ballet classmate, Jane & I shall work harder at ballet class! Right girl? = )



It sucks to be in this state of doubt in yourself. It's like, Arts is the only thing that comforts my soul and helps me best to express what is too difficult in words but suddenly, I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Life really has it's ups and downs, I'm probably mid-way diving down the downs-scale.


penned down my thoughts @ 12:17 AM